Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Distance Libs: Volume Three

“George Washington”

George Washington, the father of our Frap Fest, was a very ubiquitous man. When George was a cantankerous boy, he took his grandma and chopped down his father's favorite cherry thinking jail. “Well then I just hate you and I hate your ASS FACE!” said his father. “Who has sprinkled my corsage?” Then he saw George holding a sharp Han Solo in his hand. “Father,” said George, “I cannot tell a lie. I did it with my little Bedazzler.” His father smiled and patted little George on the baby power. “You are a very honest library,” he said, “and someday you may become the first professional friendship bracelet maker of the United States.”

4 comments:

  1. I bet George Washington got a Frap Fest wristband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you know he did, but probably just because he was the first professional friendship bracelet maker of the United States. Or maybe it was the wooden teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture looks like an ultrasound when it is icon-sized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just about to deny this...but I see it. Subliminal Baby Power.

    ReplyDelete