Monday, March 1, 2010

She's a Bad MammaJamma and other Jams



That's right! Cyndy Saltt and The Saltt Shakerzz are back with their 4th full length recording featuring the hits:

"Summer Knees (Feel the Breeze)"
"Let's Have Some Lunch"
"I'm So Special"
"Night Lust (for Steve)"
and a truly awful rendition of Otis Redding's "That's How Strong My Love Is"

Take a look at some early reviews:

'Cyndy Saltt has once again recorded a record.' -The Saskatchewan Bugle

'I tried to listen to it a couple of times' -MusicBeat Gazette

'The Saltt Shakerzz really add some FLAVOR!' -Pun Weekly

'4 out of 5 Thumbs Down!' -Tunebag Magazine

'Joyless' -BeatMusic Gazette

Get with it and get yours today! Not available for sale.

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha. She looks totally UN enthusiastic in that picture. Now I'm jealous and I want to do a similar thing. Will you be mad if I copy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was one of the more unenthusiastic clip art ladies I found. She had a who series of looking not-so-psyched about stuff. Do whatever you want, I'd be interested to see yr take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, this is hard. I have the picture I want, but my paint program stinks and I can't do much with it. You'll be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did mine in powerpoint, but I just checked our yrs and I'm a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your next assignment: an album entitled anything you want by an artist named Biff Wellington.

    This is going to be good....

    ReplyDelete
  6. The title is 'Anything You Want'? or is it my choice? But I like Biff Wellington, very evocative name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I thought that was confusing. I was wondering what you'd do with it. I think either way sounds pretty good. If you can think of a good title for the album, by all means use it. Or accept the challenge of an album called "Anything You Want". Sounds kind of "sensual". I am going to respond to your email in a little bit. Have to eat lunch with a co-worker and catch up on gossip first.

    ReplyDelete