Wednesday, March 24, 2010

EGG YELLOWS plus more!

I just watched all 8 episodes of "Between Two Ferns" on Funny or Die. Zach Galifianakis is brilliant.

Today I listened to an old mixtape that I made right when I started this job. When I listened to it back in '07 I was doing pretty much the same job I'm doing now, I was filling in for a then pregnant lady, and since then I have taken over her job, as well as continuing my 'Driver' duties. This made me feel...stagnant...if you like. Of course, whenever I begin to talk about 'needing to make a change' it's all talk, so maybe if I don't talk about it...you know what I'm saying.

I have a huge band aid on my right ring finger, the blood is bleeding through.

I am growing dissatisfied with Facebook.

I almost purchased this book at a secret bookstore this weekend, I wish I had.


















That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment