Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I LOVE YOU, TRUDY CAMPBELL

Speaking of Mad Men, wow. I've watched the first two seasons in the last two weeks, I have one more episode of season 2 to watch and I'm putting it off a bit, I don't want it to end. Apparently season 3 is coming out in March, I can't watch it on TV, that may screw up the order. Jeez. Last night I bought the first season of The Big Bang Theory, that should hold me for a day or two. I gotta say I like the look of Don Draper in California, if I was him I would have stayed there with Joy, was that dude really her dad? Oh, spoiler alert? I think I'm pretty much the last person on earth who is not completely caught up with Mad Men, I feel like I can spoil nothing.

There's been some rad music lately: Final Fantasy, Why? and Hella have been ruling the car. Not to mention there are new records by Spoon, Hot Chip, Xiu Xiu, and Final Fantasy all coming out soon.

Back to my Top 10 of the Decade list...

No comments:

Post a Comment